Medical Gas Systems
It is of utmost importance to keep medical gas systems up and running for the benefits of patients and those who are taking care of them. In fact, this is the sole reason why you need a reliable company that is well versed with the medical gas systems. Our team of experts at The Severn Group are highly trained, experienced, licensed, and above all, insured and this means that they are well placed to undertake installation as well as repairs of all kinds of medical gas systems. Furthermore, they are well acquainted with the latest developments in the industry so quality of services is always guaranteed.
There are numerous risks that can come about due to the use of dubious retrofits and gas systems more especially if you contract inexperienced companies. Our services will not only prevent accidents in medical facilities and other areas where medical gas is used, but also ensure that nobody dies in case of any mishap. The Severn group team will always ensure the following when working on medical gas system;
- Stable pressure in the pipes and also the clean the system to ensure it is devoid of any pathogenic elements.
- They will ensure that the gas system is painted with different colors to depict the specific gas being carried through the piping system.
- The professionals will also ensure that the audio visual system is up and running for the sake of patient’s safety and in case of collapse emergency techniques can be used to counter the problem instantaneously.
- They will also check the zone shut up valve to ensure that it is not rusty and remain clean.
- The alarm system will also be checked and in case of any issued they will be rectified using the latest testing equipment on the market today.
There are other things that will also be checked and analyzed to ensure that the medical gas system is up and running. The terminal units will be evaluated in order to ensure that the connections are working as per the specifications of the systems. Also, the secondary equipments like humidifiers, wall suction unit, uni injector and others that fall in this range will be checked. The best way to go about the whole process is never to miss a scheduled routine of maintenance process so that you enjoy high utility value from the system of your choice.
Our highly dedicated team of professionals is always ready to undertake any challenges associated with medical gas systems. You can call us any day of the week as we are available 24/7. In case of emergencies, we will respond immediately we get your distress call.